Facebook Ads Unstuck – How To Install Facebook Pixel.
Facebook Ads is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog, website, or your promotional pages. The process of running a Facebook Ad can be very challenging. In the article below you will learn the steps to installing your Facebook pixel.
Before running any ads to send traffic to a page on your own blog or website, create a Facebook Pixel. This will be used to retarget your visitors with more ads. People don’t make a purchasing decision right away, they normally need to see something a few times.
A Facebook pixel can be placed on any webpage so you can build an audience for all those who visited you home page, a landing page, a checkout page and even a thank you page so you can target all those people who opted in to your list or made a purchase. Even those that landed on the checkout page and didn’t make a purchase
Steps To Creating a Facebook Pixel
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click the top menu button
2. Select Pixels from the Assets column
3. Select Pixels from the Assets column
4. On the next page, click Create a Pixel
5. Add a name for your pixel and click Next
6. Copy and paste the pixel code into the header tags on your websites pages
7. Install the Facebook Pixel Event Code
8. Decide which event code you want to track
9. Select the event code you want to track and click in the code box to copy it. Then place the event code on the relevant pages of your website.
10. Test the pixel status
11. Go to your Ads Manager and select Pixels. If the pixel status is active, the pixel is installed correctly. It may take 20 minutes or so for the status to be updated.
Now you have the Facebook code and events set up you can start creating ads (it’s not essential that you add a Facebook pixel but it will improve the performance of your ads greatly)