Looking To Use Facebook For Marketing? Check Out These Tips!
Have you ever used the popular social media site, Facebook? Did you know that it can be used for so much more than simply socializing with your friends and family members? Facebook is a great place to market your business, too. Continue reading to learn some helpful Facebook marketing tips.
1. Update your Facebook page regularly. Do not hesitate to post a new update every morning if you find that your subscribers check Facebook at least once a day. If your subscribers are not likely to check Facebook very often, share a weekly update to avoid flooding them with too many updates.
2. Create a unique Facebook page that is capapble of standing apart from the rest. The key to marketing on Facebook is to not look just like the other guys. Almost everyone uses Facebook these days, so you must be different if you want to be noticed before one of your competitors is.
3. Reach out to the friends of your subscribers by encouraging them to share your content. You could for instance ask subscribers to share your updates to receive a coupon code or focus on sharing entertaining content your subscribers will want to send to their friends. Keep track of which strategies work best.
4. If you’re having trouble gaining followers, you can offer a sweepstakes in return for their “Like”. Just place the sweepstakes in a tab on your company’s page and have them fill it out with their email address, specifying that only those who Like your page will be eligible for the contest.
5. Consider surfing Facebook as your company instead of yourself. When you’re on your page, you have the opportunity to check out Facebook as the page itself. Do this and like pages which you think have a similar fan base, and then comment on those pages as well to get your name out to an expanded audience.
6. Consider Facebook as a good way to share your content. Facebook does not only relate to everyday chit chat, but it is also an important content format. Treat Facebook seriously to improve your profits. Use Facebook to promote your blogs from other channels. You’ll soon learn that Facebook can get you a lot of people interested in what you’re selling.
7. Be sure your Facebook page properly represents your business or company. Usually, fans of your page are there because they are interested in learning about what you offer. If you do not have any details about your products or services, they may be confused about what it is you are offering.
8. Make custom tabs on your Facebook page. You will automatically have a few tabs set up for you when you first create your page, but it is possible to get creative and add in a few of your own. For instance, think about including a tab that has links to information that you find valuable.
9. Sometimes you’ll need to post on Facebook pages that are not your own. When you do so, you can get some good attention on your brand. Make sure you’re seeking the right kind of attention. You should be posting when there is something important to say. Avoid spamming at all costs.
10. Do not forget to put contact information on your business’s Facebook page. This should include the same of your business, your phone number and the address of your business. If a person is interested in what they see on your Facebook page, it’s crucial that they have your contact information to learn more.
11. Avoid posting updates too frequently. If you notice that your subscribers are not interested in your updates, try reducing the frequency of your updates. Save the content you want to share so you can post more valuable updates later. Posting one daily update is your best option if your subscribers check Facebook regularly.
12. Keep your posts relevant. If you make kitchen appliances, everything you post about should have something to do with the kitchen. If you post too much about irrelevant things, the theme of your page will get lost and your bottom line could be affected as a result. It is important to stay on topic.
13. There is nothing wrong with posting links to content on your website from Facebook. People think that Facebook fans want to stay on Facebook all day – this is a myth. In fact, they’re quite happy to visit your site as long as you offer them something of interest, so give it a try.
14. Once you create a Facebook account, it is very important for you to be quite active. If you never post any content, how can you expect people to remain interested. Videos, pictures and regular postings are just a part of what you will need if you want to do well on Facebook.
15. Do not try to use your personal Facebook page to attract fans. This is not a good idea because personal users have friend limits that business users don’t. You don’t want someone to try to join your page only to be told that you have reached your limit. They probably won’t come back to try another time.
16. Post content regularly. Businesses that do not update Facebook at all are sometimes assumed to be shrinking or out of business. Businesses that post rarely are seen as lackadaisical or too casual. Try and post a few times a week to stay fresh in people’s minds without being there every single day.
17. Take part in the conversations on your Facebook page. Get your followers talking to one another. Ask a question or seek feedback. When your fans start chatting, join them. This will show them that you’re human, which will benefit your business.
18. Don’t let Facebook negativity bring your brand down. It’s tough facing negativity. The immediate response, if you follow through, is often defensiveness or negativity in return. That won’t help your Facebook marketing. You need to approach negativity with poise. Take the higher road and respond politely and meaningfully. Your fans will take notice.
The marketing you can do on Facebook may have surprised you. There are many different opportunities for you to communicate with your audience when it comes to this popular social media site. Use the advice shared in this article and you can take advantage of the Facebook and use it to grow your business.